Welcome to this beautifully, maintained 5-bedroom, 2 full bath, attached, single family home, with in the Award Winning Abington School District. Enter an enclosed vestibule, aka drop zone; then proceed into the sun-filled great room that leads you to the formal dining area adjacent to the kitchen. The newly renovated kitchen has an abundance of counter space and cabinetry, along with newer stainless-steel appliances. Circle back through the great room, down the hallway, past the full bathroom to the first-floor bedroom large enough to be a primary bedroom. The adjacent bedroom, with outside access is currently utilized as an in-home office. Back at the entrance, proceed to the second floor, where you pass another full bathroom, two additional bedrooms of generous size, and an additional primary bedroom. The finished full basement is separated by the staircase providing two separate finished areas for additional living space. Plus, there are storage closets AND storage area that house the laundry room workshop area. The walk-up feature makes for convenient exterior access to the basement. Out back you have a lovely, covered patio, pick nick bench, and storage shed enclosed by a fully fenced in yard. Conveniently located to public transportation, Roslyn Park, turnpike, Willow Grove Mall & award-winning schools.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,183 sq. ft
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Roof Deck
- Lot Dimensions
- 37.00 x 0.00
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Level, Open, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price